Search Engine

Monday, January 24, 2011

Farewell "Juice Man"

Jack LaLanne AKA The Juice Man Died Sunday at age 96 of respiratory failure due to pneumonia. I never had the honor of meeting Mr. LaLanne in person but he was an inspiration to me and many others. He inspired many people to get in shape and eat whole foods way before it became popular to do so. Jack LaLanne was the fitness movement and an American icon. I'm almost in tears as I write this but he lived a fun healthy life and he will truly be missed.

"The only way you can hurt the body is not use it." Inactivity is the killer and remember, it's never too late." - Jack LaLanne

1 comment:

  1. He was an icon and will be missed. My co-worker was just saying how he was a hero to him. A major influence on his life.

    ReplyDelete