Search Engine

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Workout Of The Week


Since I finished Phase 3 of my workout I wanted to try different workouts until I get my P90X2. Is there a workout that you want to try or have tried that you think I should check out? If so drop me a line @DCGuru. I will be doing the workout from the movie 300 this week.

This is the "original" workout:

•Pullups - 25 reps

•Barbell Deadlift with 135 lbs. - 50 reps

•Pushups - 50 reps

•24-inch Box Jumps - 50 reps

•Floor Wipers - 50 reps

•Single-Arm Clean-and-Press with 36 lbs Kettlebell - 50 reps

•Pullups - 25 reps


This is my version:
  • Rows - 15 reps
  • Barbell Deadlifts - 50 reps
  • Push Ups - 25 reps
  • Jumping Jacks - 50 reps
  • Crunchy Frog - 50 reps
  • Single Arm Clean & Press w/DB - 50 reps
  • Trunk Curl - 50 reps
  • Rows - 15 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment