Search Engine

Friday, October 28, 2011

Phase 3 (Workout)


Set a timer or watch for 60 mins. This workout must be completed within that time frame. (60 mins in more than enough time) *Go directly to the next exercise unless directed otherwise. This workout should only be done 2 or 3 times a week with atleast one day of rest inbetween.

  • Pull-Ups: 1 Set 8-12 Reps
  • Bench Dips: 1 Set 8-12 Reps
  • Barbell Squats: 3 Sets 8-12 Reps (Rest no more than 15-20 sec inbetween sets. Go directly to the next exercise after the last set)
  • Leg Extensions: 1 Set 8-12 Reps
  • Romanian Dead Lift: 1 Set 8-12 Reps
  • Dumbbell Pullovers: 1 Set 8-10 Reps
  • Seated Cable Rows: 1 Set 8-10 Reps
  • Barbell Bench Press:  Drop Set
  • Barbell Curls: 1 Set 8-10 Reps
  • Reverse Grip Triceps Pushdown: 1 Set 8-10 Reps
  • Standing Calf Raises: 1 Set 8-12 Reps
10/28 *I decided to try a workout I got from MensHealth mag. In the mag they say this workout should be done at the end of your regular workout. I was a little skeptical because I don't know about you but my workouts are no walk in the park. I put everything into my workouts and I am usally drained afterwords. But since I like a challenge I tried it anyway. After I did all of the above workout I took a drink of water and went right into the MensHealth mag workout. In the workout you are instructed to use a 35 pound kettle bell or dumbbell for the weighted exercises. You are to do 25 reps of each exercise: Goblet Squat, Kettle Swing, Burbee, and Jumping Jacks. The moment you finish an exercise you are to take 8 controlled breaths in and out through your nose. Then immediately start the next exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment