Search Engine

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Push Up Challenge

NCC (Land) cadets punished with Push-ups and C...Image via Wikipedia
I was talking to my friend  @Kait_Dee on twitter and she wants to start a challenge. We are going to do 3000 push ups in 30 days starting today. If you want in let us know so I can list you on twitter & my  FaceBook page (-:

Update : It's day 2 of the challenge and so far I've done 200 push ups. I have come to realize this will not be an easy task because yesterday I only did 50 wich is my norm for the day. In order to make up the difference I did 150 this morning. I know WTH right lol but I got to talk to this guy who has just started P90X and wants me to help him get in shape so it was cool. I've come to the conclusion that I should do extra push ups each day just incase I have to slack off on some days. I've also got a couple of the ladies at work doing the challenge. Good luck Sally and Erica (-:  Please checkout my girl @Kait_Dee blog she is awesome.

Update : 1110

It's day 14 and I slacked off a couple days during the 3 day weekend but I think I'm still on track to make it to 3000. Since we started a couple  days ago more people have joined in the challenge. (-:  I will try and post everyone's stats by the end of the week.

Update : 2250

Ok only a little over a week left and I have 750 push ups left to go. I am trying to keep up with @Kait Dee (-: the girl is a push up machine. I've also started a new workout that I'm calling The (WTF) workout lol I'll let you use your imagination to figure out what it stands for. I will go into more detail once I finish this push up challenge.

Update : 3000

Finally finished the push up challenge. It was more challenging than I thought concidering I still had to do my normal workouts along with train other people. At times I though my arms would fall off but it was well worth it. I will post picks later (-: my chest and arms are pumped. Also @Kait_Dee finished before me (-: She rocks.

1 comment:

  1. Well Darlin' Day 14 and I've got 1501 under my belt.....!!!! @Kait_Dee

    ReplyDelete