Search Engine

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Fake Triathlon


As some of you know I've decided to break my workouts up into 3 phases. I finished phase 1 last week but I'm still working on creating phase 2. (Hey don't judge me lol with my daughter starting school this year and me being a teacher things have been kind of crazy. I'm also a Beachbody coach and fitness instructor so the dropping of P90X2 and getting it to my clients has also been on my plate. Did I forget to mention I'm trying to get certified as a youth fitness instructor :-/ So yea I've been busy lol. Anyway back to this workout - In phase 1 I took a break from cardio and just made sure I had a good base. I needed to prepare my body for the punishment its going to take during Phase 2. I think I'm going to add this workout to Phase 2 and it will pretty much be the only cardio session I have.




The Workout: Guru Triathlon


  • Bike - 10 mins

  • Swimmers Press/Arnold Press - 10 mins (use a light weight no more than 20lbs. I got up to about 20 reps before I had to take a 15-20 second break)

  • Run - 10 mins

This workout isn't very long and it can be shortened or lengthened depending on your preference. I like to keep all my workouts under an hour. I say workout smarter not longer. If you bring the intensity to all your workouts you don't need to spend your life in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment