Search Engine

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Naked Yoga

I do yoga and I'm all about being naked but I never thought about adding the two.

I was reading something on MSNBC about a small group of people who now do yoga totally in the buff!

“Hot Nude Yoga,” is streaking across the country and becoming increasingly popular in, uhh..I will say progressive yoga studios for lack of a better word.
Some of the classes are co-ed, but the male-only sessions have become particularly popular in cities like New York, Los Angeles, Boston and San Francisco.

The naked yoga enthusiasts claim that doing yoga in the buff helps deepen their yoga practice as they gain appreciation of their natural bodies – explaining that the movement has more to do with fitness rather than sex. (I find this hard *no pun intended lol to believe because I sometimes get aroused just because the wind blows to hard lol)

The whole thing seems just a little bit awkward to me. I’m getting excited just thinking about seeing all the hot women in the downward dog pose...ahhh lol OMG but wait ugh I would also have to see guys *throws up a little in mouth. I think I'll pass on naked yoga. What about you? I'd love to there your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like it would be good foreplay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. People need to grown up. Yoga is a practice and not viewing show. Why do you need to look at people men or women? Just focus on relaxing in your own pose. I have tried this and never once think about the other person body next to me. We all have a reason to workout and thats all that we need to workout together.

    ReplyDelete