Search Engine

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Workout

  Ok so you wanted to know my basic routine...Its not very complicated. I wake up no later than 6:30am with no alarm. I do 50 push ups & drink a gallon of water before I leave the house. I train 5-6 days per week not included the yoga I do whenever. I don't weight train more than 3 times a week and my Routine changes every 4-6 weeks. I try to keep my weight lifting sessions under 45 mins so there short but intense. On days that I don't lift I'll do one of the Insanity workouts wich consist of football drills,basketball drills,track & field & more. I do 10-12 exercises 1 set each till momentary muscle failure. I don't rest inbetween exercises except to get water or switch the weights. I don't listen to music when I weight train because I try to focus & picture in my mind the muscle I am working. I try to do each exercise with perfect form because I believe I get more out of the workout that way. Below you will find a sample workout.



      Mon.                                              Tues.
                                           
1.Leg Extension Machine         Insanity Plyometric Cardio
                                                            Circuit         
2.Stiff legged dead lift

3.Squat with barbell

4.Standing Calf Raise

5.Bent Arm Pullover

6.Bench Press

7.Bent over row

8.Tricep extension w/1dumbbell

9.Bicep curl w/barebell

10.Trunk Curl on floor

11.Side Bend with dumbbell

12.Reverse Trunk Curl

No comments:

Post a Comment